- Studying at ALBA
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Assistance
The ALBA Financial aid Program covers part of the total fees.
Candidates in financial need may apply for the Financial Aid program by providing the following information:
- Tax return (personal + family)
- Personal and social situation (e.g. large family, divorced, widowed, etc.)
Applying for Scholarship or Financial Aid
- Before submitting your application for enrollment to the program of your choice and even before your final choice of program, you can apply online, to find out the precise amount of scholarship or financial aid that ALBA can pre-approve for you.
- Together with your application you are expected to submit the relevant form in odrer to :
- Formally request the scholarship or financial aid that you have been offered if such scholarship or financial aid has been pre-approved for you.
- Apply for one of the named scholarships
- Apply under the general scholarship/financial aid scheme