ALBA Graduate Business School, in the framework of the ALBA MSc in Finance Program and The ALBA Finance Distinguished Lecture Series, organized a special event with guest speaker Harvard University Professor Andrei Shleifer, on the topic:
Legal Institutions & Financial Markets,
on Thursday March 20 2008, at 18.30p.m.
at the Cotsen Hall of Gennadeion Library in Kolonaki
(61 Souidias Str. - entrance is on Anapiron Polemou Str.)
- Professor Nickolaos G. Travlos, The Kitty Kyriacopoulos Chair in Finance and Dean, ALBA Graduate Business School
- Mr. Alexios Pilavios, President of the Hellenic Capital Market Commission
- Mr. Paris Karasso, General Manager, ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K.
- Dr. Nicholas Tessaromatis, Associate Professor of Finance and Academic Director of the MSc in Finance Program, ALBA Graduate Business School
- Professor Nicholas C. Barberis, Stephen and Camille Schramm Professor of Finance, Yale School of Management
The event was sponsored by ALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT A.E.D.A.K. The event's Communications Sponsor was Euro2day.gr.
For more information please contact Ms Sophie Dimitriadou, tel. 210-8964531, e-mail: email@example.com