Restructuring and Privatization Program in Bulgaria.
Start date: 1994
End date: 1996
Research Program: EU PHARE
The project operated in Sofia (Bulgaria) and its purpose was to provide short-term courses on Management/Business Administration for managers, Ministries staff, Municipal staff etc., in support of the EU PHARE Restructuring and Privatization Program, in Bulgaria. The project included the following activities:
- Definition and implementation of communication actions to inform Bulgarian business community of the existence of PHARE training Assistance programmes and arise their interest about them.
- Adaptation of the presentation material, courses brochures and applications forms already developed.
- Delivery of four two-day Seminars, to be attended by managers of state owned and private Bulgarian enterprises.
- Assistance in the definition of company training needs.
- SDA Bocconi (Italy)
- INSEAD (France)
- London School of Economics (UK)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- ESADE (Spain)
- Lovanium International Management Centre (France)