Equal Opportunities & Personal Development: Creation of a Mechanism for the Facilitation & Support of Equality Principle in the Working Environment - ANTHISI
Enhancing gender equality in the workplace.
Short description of project: Enhancing gender equality in the workplace
Start date: 2005
End date: 2008
Research Program: EQUAL EU
The main goal of the project was to implement a number of interventions in the Greek market in the field and for the promotion of gender equality. In this framework, project's actions included:
- Research of the relevant equality policies implemented internationally.
- Survey of the implementation of equality policies and practices in the Greek companies (where 250-300 HR executives from Greek companies participated).
- Consulting for the successful implementation of equality practices by a number of Greek companies.
- Design and implementation of training sessions on equality issues for Greek HR executives.
- Organisation of a competition for rewarding the best equality practices among Greek companies.
- Information campaign for the widest dissemination of equality practices exercised by Greek executives.
- Lunching of a public social dialogue on equality issues.
- Cooperation with other Greek and European EQUAL funded projects in the field.
- HR executives' forums for presenting and discussing the project results.
- Hellenic Federation of Entreprises (SEV - Project Leader)
- The General Secretariat for Equality (GGI)
- The Greek Personnel Management Association (SSDP)
- BPM Consulting, *Research Centre for Gender Equality (KETHI)
- Centre for Women Issues Studies & Research
- Dimitra KEK
- Technical Training KEKE