ALBA Graduate Business School is currently receiving applications for the 2008 intake of the Full Time MBA and MSc in Finance Programs, which commence on September 2008.
ALBA aims to attract the strongest applicants, regardless of their ability to finance their education. For this reason, ALBA offers a number of scholarships for the specific programs in collaboration with distinguished organizations for candidates that fulfill each program's specific criteria.
The available scholarship programs for the Full Time MBA Program are:
- 2 full scholarships from 'Bodossaki Foundation'
- 2 full scholarship from TITAN S.A. (including tuition and accommodation fees) exclusively for candidates from FYROM
- 1 full scholarship from Novo Nordisk S.A. (including tuition and accommodation fees) exclusively for candidates from South Africa
- 1 full scholarship from 'Leventi Foundation' (including tuition and accommodation fees) exclusively for candidates from Nigeria
The available scholarship program for the MSc in Finance Program is:
- 2 partial scholarships in collaboration with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) (25% sponsored by PwC and 25% by ALBA)
For further information concerning the scholarships and the criteria required, please contact Ms Lida Komninou, tel: +30 210 8964531, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for the Full Time MBA Program and Ms Theoni Triantafillidou, tel: +30 210 8964531, e-mail: email@example.com for the MSc in Finance Program.