Issue 23 of the ALBA Newsletter is now available!
The latest issue of ALBAnac (No23), the ALBA quarterly newsletter, is now available here
Special points of interest in this issue:
- ALBA has been officially granted a license to establish a college under the name: “ALBA Κολλέγιο Διοίκησης Επιχειρήσεων”
- MSc in Finance included in Financial Times’ list for 3rd consecutive year
- Greek Labor market still affected by the crisis according to the Recruitment Confidence Index (RCI) survey
- Extended deadline for the Part-Time MBA Programs
- Available Scholarships for the ALBA Programs
- The ALBA Roadshow 2009-2010 has been launched
- Upcoming Executive Development Open Seminar: Finance For Non-Finance Managers
- Interview of the MBA team that made it to the top 10% in the world at the Google Online Marketing Challenge
- New Academic Chair for ALBA Professor Olga Epitropaki
- Enterprising ALBA success story of Mariangela Lestou, Full-time MBA Alumna
If you wish to receive the future issues of ALBAnac, please contact the Marketing & communications Department, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, +30 210 89 64 531.