Human Resource Management is currently one of the fastest-growing management fields. Organizations are increasingly recognizing the strategic role of human capital for achieving significant business results, sustainable growth and innovation.
The ALBA MSc in Strategic HRM is designed for:
- The new generation of HR professionals that will act as strategic partners and effectively align people strategies with business strategies
- Other professionals in managerial responsibilities who will strategically lead their organizations' human capital and act as coaches and unleash their people's talents and full potential.
The MSc in Strategic Human Resources Management distinguishes itself for:
Investment in Human Capital pays off:
Those companies with a highly engaged workforce improved operating income by 19.2% over a period of 12 months, whilst those companies with low engagement scores saw operating income decline by 32.7% over the same period (Towers Watson).
The lost productivity of actively disengaged employees costs the US economy $370 billion annually (Gallup Institute).
70% of Chief Executive Officers consider talent management top strategic priority and believe talent retention is a struggle (PwC Annual Global CEO Survey).
53% of CEOs see skill shortage for key positions as a major challenge (PwC Annual Global CEO Survey).
93% of Chief Financial Officers consider human capital as a critical factor for customer satisfaction (Mercer).
- The practical workshops offers within its curriculum in collaboration with field specialists like HAY Group The personal coaching and focus on personal skills through the course of Leadership Development.
- The internship opportunities, for eligible students, it offers in positions relative to the HR field.
- The quality and academic standing of its faculty, both resident and visiting.
- The Accreditation from EPAS (European Foundation for Management Development).
- The role of ALBA as a Scientific Coordinator of the BEST WORKPLACES Competition in Greece as well as for the Recruitment Confidence Index (RCI). Participants in the MSc in Strategic HRM have the opportunity to learn the best HR practices as well as the latest labor trends in Greece and Europe.
- Extensive opportunities to take courses abroad through student exchange agreements with a large network of top Business Schools worldwide.
Participants must complete the requirements of 16 courses and 5 workshops. The program commences every January and its duration is 18 months. Classes meet twice per week, during weekdays from 18:00 p.m. - 22:00 p.m. effective as of January 2016. The sitting exams take place on evenings, between 18:00 p.m. – 21:00 p.m. Additionally, students should participate in some obligatory activities that occur during weekdays.