Through a combination of analytics and creativity, the MSc in Marketing will help you improve marketing decision-making in an applied and managerially relevant manner, enabling you to position yourself as a strong human brand in the market for marketing professionals, for the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them(Aristotle, Nichomachean Ethics, Book II).
After Completing the Program, Participants should be able to:
Highlights of the Program
A Focus on Applied Learning: The program is purposefully designed to continuously provide students with opportunities to test the practical relevance of the marketing topics taught. Through project work, case study analysis, and software applications students are encouraged to apply theory on actual business data.
Innovative Curriculum: The program offers three unique integrative courses that differentiate it from any other MSc in Marketing degree in the market:
- The Marketing Engineering course involves computer assisted marketing analysis and planning. Students work with marketing data and information in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing decisions.
- The Marketing Metrics course introduces students to the importance of marketing accountability, describes in detail the meaning and analytical working of key marketing performance measure, and presents students with a roadmap for selecting the appropriate marketing measures given specific marketing-related decisions.
- The Consultancy Project engages students with an actual marketing consulting project with a client organization where students are not only faced with concrete marketing challenges but they are also immersed in the real world work context.
- Demonstrate knowledge about the role of marketing in leading and managing organizations
- Readily transfer practical skills and marketing tools to professional marketing positions.
- Apply relevant bodies of marketing knowledge to simple and complex marketing problems.
- Apply the scientific method in dealing with marketing phenomena.
- Combine opinions-based decision-making with data-based decision making.
- Strategically think about markets, product and service offerings
- Analyze customers, competitors, and the internal company environment in a creative and measured way.
- Design, implement and tangibly evaluate marketing programs.