Pursue a career in the world’s largest industry.
The tourism sector fuels growth and job creation around the world, at sustained pace, according to the World Tourism Organization:
The Greek tourism industry is one of the most dynamic fields of employment in the country, according to SETE, the Association of Greek Tourism Enterprises:
Represents 16.4% of the country’s GDP.
Supports 18.3% of total domestic employment, directly employing nearly 700.000 people across all skill levels.
The ALBA MSc in Tourism Management is designed to:
„ Develop professionals with the knowledge, skills and values required for a successful career in the national and international tourism industry.
„ Assist small and medium sized tourism enterprises in acquiring the advanced professional managerial talent required, in order to survive and compete in the global market.
This program is for:
Entrepreneurs in tourism business.
Members of family tourism business.
Young professionals in hospitality, tour operators, tour guides, travel agencies (air, land and sea), event and conference organizers, cruise makers, leisure and entertainment organizers, real estate developers.
The program emphasizes the cross-cultural, moral, ethical, institutional and environmental issues in the management of tourism organizations, while covering all specialized business and operational skills. Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Identify new trends and the requirements of employers, and adapt and respond effectively, to ensure sustainability at the organizational and societal level.
- Provide outstanding service along international standards and managing successfully people and the complexities of hospitality and the tourism industry.
- Command the theory and practice in all aspects of running a tourism business: strategy, finance, marketing, operations, human resources, revenue management.
- Contribute to the management and organization of: hospitality, travel, destination, management, event management, people management, conference, cruise, leisure, entertainment, hotel sales channel management and real estate development.
- Handle the internal IT systems and online media channels necessary for digital marketing and operations.
silver winner of
Click here for the program highlights and distinguishing features.