The MSc in international business and management prepares knowledgeable and action-oriented young professionals for an energetic entry into the globally competitive world of business.
The ALBA MSc in International Business and Management is designed for:
- Recent graduates from any discipline who wish to work in business and management
- Recent graduates in business, management or economics seeking in-depth insight into the mechanisms of the global economy as well as the strategy and operations of the international corporation
- Young professionals with limited experience who want to enhance their employability in the local and the international labor market
| Program Structure
The MSc in International Business and Management is a program which commences every September. Classes are held during weekdays between 18:00 – 22:00. The program's duration is 12 months and professionals have the option to extend their studies for two (2) extra months, with a total duration of 14 months.
Through lectures, case studies and group project-based work during the core modules, students will gain the knowledge of key management areas developing the skills related to modern management techniques.
The elective courses and the dissertation at the final stage of the program help students become independent thinkers as they will critically assess and challenge the established models of management and propose innovative ways of addressing key challenges at work.
The program of study concludes the spring/summer internship, providing the students with the opportunity of applying the knowledge models and skills learned in class in real life business.
An Internship brings together the academic with the business world, providing benefits both to students and companies. Due to its importance, the internship has the statue of a course. (More information on the Internship here). Instead of the Internship, professionals have the opportunity to follow the Professional Development path, providing them the opportunity to work on their current job position.
Companies interested in interns should contact our Career Development Manager, Maria Melioti: firstname.lastname@example.org, 210-89 64 531 ext. 2262, for further information, details and / or questions on the process.
Highlights of the Program:
- Distinct focus on the architecture of the global trade and financial systems
- An applied perspective within every single course, culminating with the strategic business planning capstone course
- Mandatory spring/summer internship for all students
- Extensive opportunities to take courses abroad through student exchange agreements with a large network of top Business Schools worldwide.
- Optional research dissertation for those interested in pursuing a PhD
- Graduates of the MSc in International Business and Management choosing to take The ALBA MBA after having acquired the necessarywork experience, will have three courses waived, in addition to the ALBA Alumni discount (Rules and conditions apply)